Monday, September 5, 2011

SMART 1 Day Mobile Internet for PHP20

If you are a subscriber of Smart Communications, Inc. a wireless services provider in the Philippines, you can do this trick with your mobile phone.
  1. First, make sure your mobile phone MMS/GPRS is activated, have a correct MMS/internet configuration settings, and configured.
    (Note: This trick is fully tested on Nokia C3-00.)

    ALWAYS ON - Smart Services

  2. Second, is to subscribe to SMART Always On 20. To subscribe, just text ON 20 to 2200 with your mobile phone. For complete subscription details, visit this web page:
    Always On Plans - Smart Buddy http://smart.com.ph/buddy/services/alwayson.htm
    Or visit this mobile web page using your mobile phone:
    ALWAYS ON - Smart Services http://go.smart.com.ph/internet/article/view/543/

    When I've subscribe to Always On 20. I always surfing the web with non-standard mobile browser applications except Opera Mini, day and night. In 1 day, I surf day and night, I've been downloaded 2 MP3s, and I wondered why my mobile internet volume subscription did not reach the 25 MB volume limit, I believe there's an error on the system of my wireless services provider, SMART. I had only reached 20 MB of my 25 MB subscription, and received a notification message from 4975 once when I've been downloaded a MP4, and surfing day & night but my mobile internet volume subscription is still didn't reach its volume limit. So, I considered it as 1 day unlimited mobile internet.

  3. Enjoy 1 day unlimited mobile internet for just 20 pesos only. You just should maintain a minimum balance of P1 up to P9 for avoiding additional charges, and to fully enjoy the 1 day unlimited mobile internet.
Reminder: The mobile internet of that subscription is not working in Opera Mini but you can still try to browse in many different versions of Opera Mini if it's works by yourself.

First tested on Talk 'N Text in August 06, 2011 using Nokia C3-00. The post above is last updated in Sep. 05 2011.

----------

Update on September 22, 2011:

I've already been fully consumed the Always On 20 and charged once when I've downloaded MP4, surfing all day long, and have more than PHP10 load on 11-09-2011. The number 4975 has sent me this notification:

Your volume subscription has been fully consumed. You will already be charged with standard rate of P10 for 30 minutes.

The good news is, it is now working in Opera Mini mobile browser, and keep your load below PHP10 to avoid additional charges.

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment