Friday, September 16, 2011

TV Shows Psalms 37:25 After Thinking It

My nickname is Mark, and I'm from Manila City, Metro Manila, Philippines. One day, I think about Psalms 37:25 of the Bible, and suddenly the television showed that verse. Read this all for complete story about that, and it is a true story of mine. I have many big problems in my life. Add of those problems is when I sleep at 03:06 AM on September 13, 2011. I've been bite by rat when I'm sleeping. Even I already feel the pain in my (pointing) finger, I just changed my left hand position, touch it if there's a wound and did not carefully check it because it was dark on that time, and did denied it thought the rat teeth didn't bite me hard, and continue sleeping without washing my pointing finger because I still feel sleepy. And when I awoke, I do check my finger sawing small wound, and I hardly squeezed it many times seeing little white blood after red blood, and I wash it and rub with alcohol. I have no chance and no courage to go in hospital or clinic, so I have keep faith in my God which is in heaven.

After a hours, I've thinking about what Bible verse could I put in my under maintenance personal website at its 'Template' page because all of the pages of my under maintenance site is have a minimum of one verse per page. And I decided to put the Psalm 37:25 of the Bible with the help of my 'The HOLY BIBLE, KING JAMES VERSION (mobile edition)' and I note it on my mobile phone. And after a minutes that verse is shows on KNC Show as their 'Verse of the Day' saying in the filipino language, "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." The KNC Show is a Bible base kiddie show, television program, channel 37 UNTV in the Philippines, from Monday to Friday, 4 to 4:30 PM in the afternoon.I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

That happening was really amazing. Imagine after I decided to put that verse in the 'Template' page of my personal website, the television shows it. That happening makes my faith strong about my problems included the bite of the rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment