Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Dream About New Heavens and New Earth

This dream is base on the true story of Mark Anthony B. Dungo the author who published this post. On May 12, 2011, I have 3 different dreams. Before I sleep, I looked the time, its 3:06am in the midnight, and I realize that 3-6 is an imperfect (un-perfect) numbers. These are the stories of my 3 dreams include about the new heavens and the new earth.

1. Schoolmates

While I walking on the street, I see the sister of my boy classmate, I think its at a food store, she's not pretty, and her younger brother my classmate during elementary going to high school, I already forgot there names. Me and his sister talking about a name, I guest "Reymart Chongoy" and his sister correct it saying "Raymond Chongoy", that person was also my classmate during elementary but I don't know if that's his real name. I walk again, and I saw a girl schoolmate in high school which I don't know at a food store which also I don't know on the right side of my school, Florentino Torres High School. I build a group, so, many bad person hates me, 1 of those is my neighbor on New Antipolo St. Tondo, Manila City, Philippines. I told to my boy classmate that "there's an accidental killing which can forgive by God" thinking killing the person who hates me.

2. New Heaven and New Earth

In my home I look at the sky and I saw a high buildings with a clouds, and the funny on there is when I saw a UFO.

  • 1st Saw: I tried to capture it with my mobile phone Nokia C3-00 but I realize it was only a dream so I didn't capture it.
  • 2nd Saw: I realize when I capture it there's a chance to see the photo on my mobile phone when I woke up, so I try to capture it at the second time but it was blur on the second I saw it, and looks like a simple blur heaven with a blur cloud because the buildings is too distance from the earth at the second time but you can still saw that there's a different in the cloud.

And after I capture it, I pulled by gravity going to heaven going to new earth hearing words which I can't remember, seeing a man with white short hair, I think it's a 50 year old man, I saw his head up to his chest, I thought it is God but it's not. I'm flying over the new earth and did not step on the ground of it, seeing the center tower, a distance on house at every other house, the color of the houses is gray and black with colorful gem(s) on every top of the roof, a green grass on the ground, and it's very beautiful. After all, I pulled away from new earth by gravity. There's a very big black hole I saw and what is inside is the new earth I saw, and its going to my third dream.

3. Special Girls

At the house of my grandmother on Pasay, Philippines. There's a catholic's pasión but the people on there is a members of "Church of God", I saw a neighbours and the two special girls which I do not know, those special girls have a cute and a pretty faces. One of those girl's arm is in my shoulder. And after the "pasión", next is the "tong-its" card game. The "tong-its" in my dream is different on reality cause its play more than 3 person, and 1 of the players was me. The girl helping me, cheering me, and concern on me. Because I do mistakes to underestimate me by my opponents but I still had mistakes even if I'm serious. I'm the next who will move but my cards was still unorganized.


When I woke up, I looked the time and its 11:05am, it was just a dream but the interesting on it is about the new heavens and the new earth but I really missed those girls.

View where new heaven and new earth in the dream of Mark Anthony B. Dungo
The HQ view where did I saw the new heaven and the new earth in my dream. I captured it after my dream.

When I search the "New Heaven" and "New Earth" on The Bible King James Version (mobile edition) there are 4 results, Isaiah 65:17, Isaiah 66:22, 2 Peter 3:13, and Revelation 21:1. After I read the Revelations on chapter 21 at verse 1.

  • Revelations 21:1
    And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

I still remember my dream about the new heavens and the new earth that I did not saw any sea in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment