Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lost Books of the Bible

Do you know that there are some missing books on the Bible? These are the titles of those missing books with a prove that they are existed, lost, and not found.

Lost Books of the Bible, Original I Corinthians, I Ephesians, and JasherSome said there a missing book(s) on the Bible, other says there are no missing book(s) but now you will know if there's a missing or not with the titles of the missing books if there is.

Original I Corinthians

1 of missing books of the Bible is the original (Orig. I Corinthians) first epistle of Paul (the Apostle) to the Corinthians. The II Corinthians became the (first) I, and the (third) III Corinthians became the (second) II because the Original I Corinthians was lost, and not found. To prove read the Bible, book of I Corinthians, chapter 5, verse 9.

  • I Corinthians 5:9
    I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
  • In that verse its said, 'he wrote an epistle not to company with fornicators.' The question is, where is the verse that described it before I Corinthians 5:9 unto the church of God which at Corinth. It is doesn't found from the beginning of that epistle. 1 of the prove that there was an Original I Corinthians.

    I Ephesians

    Another Bible missing book is the first (I Ephesians) epistle of Paul (the Apostle) to the Ephesians. The (second) II also became just an Ephesians because the (first) I was lost, not found, and the (second) II became a single epistle. To prove it, read the Bible, book of Ephesians, chapter 3, verse 3 to 4.

  • Ephesians 3:3-4
    3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
    4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
  • In that verses its said, 'God made known to he the mystery as he have briefly written already which when you read, you may understand his knowledge in the mystery of Christ.' What is the Bible verse before Ephesians 3:3-4 to the Ephesus that when you read, you may understand his knowledge in the mystery of Christ? You won't also find that verse from the beginning of that epistle to the Ephesus because the I Ephesians was lost. 1 of the prove that there was an I Ephesians.

    Jasher

    The Bible's old testament book of Josue "the high priest", chapter 10, verse 13.

  • Josue 10:13
    And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
  • It said about the book of Jasher, but that book doesn't found in the Bible because it was lost, and not found. To prove read that verse on your own Bible, and see that there was a book of Jasher.


    The book of Original I Corinthians, book of I Ephesians, and book of Jasher, these 3 books are lost, not found, and doesn't found in the Bible.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment