Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wrapped "2 Days" Dead Man

Want to watch the reality video of a wrapped "2 days" dead human? When I record this video my health has also affected by very bad odor and bad microorganisms of the dead person on the video that hurt my lungs. The dead person in the video is an old man that last seen on Monday 25, April 2011.


I record this video on Vargas, New Antipolo St. Tondo, Manila City, Metro Manila, Philippines at the exact time and date 01:21PM of Wednesday 27, April 2011.

Place of Video Camera
Place of cameraman (video camera) on Wrapped '2 Days' Dead Man video
After recording, I also captured the place where I've been to record that stinking video.

Cameraman
Cameraman of Wrapped '2 Days' Dead Man video
Its smell so very badly, even there's a putrid smell, I kept breathing. That smell hurt my lungs, and I really feel it.

After all happened includes too close to a wrapped (2 days) dead man, I had difficult breathing, thought I will collapse. So, I suggest to do not try to get too close to a "many days dead human" because it will really affect your health.

Reminder

If you're an unhealthy person, don't try to get too closer to a days dead human, keep your distance long enough for your health.

(Note: This post is published in month of July. The reason why I've published this is not because for news but for the informations and the exact details of a days dead human.)

No comments:

Post a Comment