Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How Do Facebook Promote Their Website

Learn how do facebook promote their website

The social networking site Facebook works really hard to promote their website even they're already popular on the web. These are the list of their promotions that they've do on the web.

Advertising

Facebook uses online advertising networks to promote their social networking site effectively.

I saw the ad of Facebook with my two eyes in a popular advertisements place when I was surfing and searching on a popular web search site.

E-mail Inviting

If the email address of your chat mate is registered on Facebook, sometimes you will receive an invitation in your email that you used to chat that didn't registered on Facebook to join in their social network.

I have many e-mail addresses, my Facebook email is registered on my Gmail, and I have also an emails on Yahoo! Mail. My friend was add on my Yahoo! Messager, and sometimes I receive a message on my Yahoo! Mail from Facebook in the name of my friend to join in their social network. I received an invitation from Facebook more than two times.

Blog Publishing

The internet marketer of Facebook go to other social networking sites to blog with a link back to their website.

I created the Ning Metro Mania, and I own it until now but it is now not active because the Ning became paid social network hosting. I have many active members on there, and 1 of those members I know is an internet marketer from Facebook because many times he professionally blogs with a link back to Facebook.

Blog Commenting

The internet marketer of Facebook comments in my blog on Ning Metro Manila slightly against on my social network with a link back also to their social network.

As its a social networking site for Metro Manila, Philippines, and I am the social network creator. Sometimes I recived a comments from the internet marketer of Facebook into my blog in that social network slightly against on the network with a link back to Facebook.

Members Commenting

The internet marketer of Facebook that member of the network for Metro Manila, Philippines on Ning, commenting in many members of the network to join in their social network.

When I was social networking on Ning Metro Manila, I saw the comments of Facebook's internet marketer on some members inviting them to join in his other social networking site.

Messaging

I think the internet marketer of Facebook messaging many of those social network members to join in their site.

I don't know if an internet marketer of Facebook, messaging all the members of Ning Metro Manila to recruit to their social network because if he do that kind of promotion on me, and when I mentioned that he stolen my social network members to go to their network, I will force to block his account on my social network to avoid losing my members, but I'm sure that he messages all the active members to join in Facebook because internet marketing is also an affiliate marketing.

Free Mobile Internet Access

Facebook cooperate to mobile network providers to allowing their subscribers to free access to their website.

I saw, and I knew that Facebook had a mobile internet promo on Globe, Smart, and Sun subscribers in the Philippines. On July 22, 2011 at the exact time of 9:11 am. I received an messages from my mobile network provider SMART, the contact number is: (not available), and this is what I've been received below.
"1/2 INFO: Mark Zuckerberg is the founder of social networking site Facebook and is the youngest billionaire in the world.
2/2 Enjoy the Facebook mobile app for FREE until October 14, 2011! Now, even ur basic MMS phone can update status, upload pics and more. Text FB to 211 now."

I think many different kind of Facebook's internet marketing that didn't written in this post. Anyway, if you know some of their promotion which they did that didn't written in this post, you can comment those promotions below.

No comments:

Post a Comment